The Arctic X-Nine is a phenomenal cold water undergarment. The combination of Thinsulate and TecnoStretch give the suit extreme flexibility while keeping its wearer nice and toasty. The undergarment is sewn in two layers allowing it to trap more air for added insulation, and thus getting rid of the bulk while maintaining high heat retention. The thin design also adds to the breathability of the undergarment ensuring the user is always comfortable. This is best suited for diving in extreme temperatures while diving in a trilaminate drysuit.
Pockets: Small pockets on the arm and leg to hold lobster license, keys or a momento.
Knee and Elbow Patches: Added style and increased insulation
P-valve Ready: Expecting a longer dive? This undergarment comes ready with 2 protected holes giving user the flexibility choose.
- Material: Double layer TecnoStretch® (300 gr/m2)
- 400g 3M™ Type B Thinsulate™ filling (chest and back)
- 200g 3M™ Type B Thinsulate™ filling (shoulder, elbow, thigh, and knee)
- One piece uni-suit
- Standard sizes: XS – XXL (unisex)
- Available “Custom Made”: Fully customized made-to-measure suit
- Sturdy two-way zipper
- Two pockets in the leg area
- Zipper pocket on the right arm
- Insulation rating: Extreme
- Extremely breathable
- Two P-valve holes
- Wind resistant
- Machine washable