Oceanic Geo 2.0 Dive Computer
This computer is a part of our Christmas Sale! Purchase this computer and send in another computer (any brand!) and receive 20% off your purchase! If purchased online, we will refund the discount once the old computer is received.
The Geo 2.0 allows for 2 nitrox mixes and has a Firmware Auto-Update ensuring your computer stays up to date. You can customize computers algorithm based on your desired conservatism and even program in Deep Stops. This beautiful computer can also be worn as a SUPER stylish wrist watch so you can casually bring diving into everyday conversation.
- Powered by Oceanic's Exclusive Dual Algorithm™ - Your choice between Pelagic DSAT (Spencer/Powell data basis) or Pelagic Z+ (Buhlmann ZHL-16C data basis)
- 4 Operating Modes: WATCH (Alternate Time, Chrono, Daily Alarm, Countdown Timer), NORM (Air and Nitrox), GAUGE (with run timer) and FREE (tracks calculations to allow switching between NORM and Free)
- User-Friendly Interface with "Step Back" – allows forward and backward navigation through menus and settings
- Switch between up to 2 Nitrox mixes to 100% O2 with no restriction (Gas 1 may be up to 100%, and may be less or greater than Gas 2)
- Stop times <3 minutes - displays minutes & seconds
- Deep Stop with Countdown Timer – Maybe turned on or off. 2 minute countdown at half your max depth, for dives greater than 80 ft / 25m
- Single button access to "Last Dive" display (max depth & bottom time)
- Data Retention - maintains calculations indefinitely when the battery is changed
- Audible Alarm with flashing LED light
- 24 dive on-unit log book
- History Mode includes total number of dives, max depth, total dive hours, and lowest temp
- Optional PC Interface with OceanLog Download and Settings Upload
- Firmware Auto-Update: download and install the latest firmware – these may be operational improvements or even new features
- Physical Specs: TICKNESS 5/8", HOUSING 2.1/8", FRONT LENS 1.1/2", SCREEN 1.1/4"
- Now available with metric system.